The Apsley Paper Trail charity supports its conservation and education programmes by offering unfurnished office and industrial space at all three of it's sites.
All spaces are offered on a simple licence to operate with an easy-in, easy-out rolling one month agreement that is all-inclusive of rent, rates, gas, heating and electricity. The only items that licencees need to pay for directly in order to occupy these spaces are telephony and contents insurance.
With no expensive legal fees to gain occupancy and with only one calendar month’s notice period, these offices make a perfect place for new businesses to take their first formal steps without any great financial risk or for small, growing businesses to expand into.
Our aim is to provide high quality accommodation with the minimum of fuss
Superb location – close to Apsley Station on the main West Coast line. Only 4 miles to the M1 or the M25.
Great canal-side location with on-site car parking for tenants & visitors.
Simple rolling 1 month licence – no legal fees or expensive long-term lease commitment.
Monthly licence includes rates, heating & electricity.
Kitchen facility on all floors.
Fire & security alarmed with daily security patrols.
Entry-phone visitor access (JDEC).
Lift to provide wheelchair access to all floors and wheelchair accessible toilets on every floor (JDEC).
Availability is variable so please check the pages for each site to see what is currently on offer.
To enquire about a space email [email protected] or please click here office-space-enquiry
The John Dickinson Enterprise Centre (JDEC) on The Paper Trail’s Apsley Mills site is a purpose designed refurbishment for start-up and small business users.
Originally part of Dickinsons' Bookbinding Department in the early years of the last century, a further two storeys with stair and lift access were added in 1919.
The John Dickinson Enterprise Centre (JDEC) formally opened its doors to tenants in August 2003.
Apsley Mills Cottage is a charming Grade II listed building situated on the Apsley Mills Site. John Dickinson moved into the North Wing in 1807 and the two subsequent wings were built on in the 1930s. The Cottage houses the Tudor Room which is the former John Dickinson Board Room. There is a beautiful cottage garden, complete with war memorial to commemorate the fallen of both wars who worked at all the John Dickinson sites.